Salary: pro-rata up to £35k per annum (Depending on experience and qualifications).
Flexible employment contract for a six month period. 2/3 days a week.
Small, friendly branding & graphic design company with a focus on excellence and creativity, seeks a capable part-time Project Manager possessing relevant technical understanding and excellent people and organisational skills. Key role will be to liaise with clients and web developers to ensure websites are built / maintained on budget, to schedule and to clients’ satisfaction.
- Excellent organisational skills – able to plan and prioritise
- Daily Reporting of progress with early identification of potential problems with possible solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills – adapting communication style as needed to liaise with clients, freelancers and colleagues
- Able to manage and deliver projects via pool of external developers
- Personal attributes – resourceful and dedicated
- Knowledge of working with Spreadsheets
- Familiar with SEO (not essential)
- Understands and works with WordPress
- Ability to upload content in predefined pages
- Create new pages and blocks of content
- Content migration
- Update and test new website projects and functions
- Fine tuning HTML and CSS
- Test websites and pages on different browsers and devices
- Understand social media and relevant channels for site integration etc.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only respond to successful applicants.